Feral Cosmetics - New Liquid Matte Lipsticks Vegan and Cruelty-Free


Today it's time for a new product review of my beloved brand Feral Cosmetics!
A while ago I tried out their first lipstick collection already back in March this year. You can see the post hereNow they have launched their Matte Liquid Lipsticks in five different shades and I have the honor to review them for you!


By the way, below you can see my new make up from NARS which I'm using daily lately. I can highly recommend it to you! Finally found something that is very light for my skin, not drying out and on top vegan/cruelty-free. Also the mug is from Ankit and the bag from my babe Sarah Thursday!




I really want to mention the wonderful design again which I love about Feral. From the package to the product itself, also the shape of the lip brush is amazing! It's easy to apply and it makes it comfortable to control the dosage.

We have the shades(from left to right):

Lustful

Paint Me Pink

Beach Bum

Mauve Along

Butt Naked



Top is with flash, bottom without.

(I'd like to mention that I forgot shade Butt Naked at first, noticed it very late and had to do a second swatch what was in the pain in the ass cause it's hard to get these lippies off from your skin again to put them on a second time without looking messy ugh. Damn Bloggerlife :D)

They dry super quickly and the colors are all high pigmented and super vibrant. They are not completely smudge-proof but last very long! And most importantly, all of their products are cruelty-free and vegan what is very important to me, whereto I need to mention that they'll donate 10% of the proceeds of this launch to Peta! What a wonderful thing! ♥

My favorite color so far is probably Butt Naked and Mauve Along. What is your personal favorite so far after these pictures? You can get your's for 18$ each on Feral Cosmetics.

You will see me wearing them along with my future looks so stay tuned for that! :)


3 comments :

  1. Wow, really nice colours! I like the "Lustful" and "Butt Naked", they look really beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This liquid matte lipstick product is really good. Thanks to share this beautiful liquid matte lipstick product . I believe makeup is an important part of women's life and a perfect lipstick gives a great look of hole makeup. I can't imagine a single day without my makeups. I love to use my favorite Liquid Matte Lipstick for my lip.

    ReplyDelete